March, 2014 | Lady Leah McNair, Founder of Forefront Ladies
September, 2013 | Dr. Laureen Wishom, Author of "Fit, Fine & Fabulous in Career, Business & Life"
June, 2013 | BernNadette Stanis, "Thelma" of Good Times
March, 2013 Issue Featuring Evangelist Cherisse Stephens,
Author of "How to Be God's Cover Girl"
SISTAH Talk E-Magazine is committed to empowering, informing and inspiring women and teenage girls toward a closer walk with Christ, and to providing resources to assist in daily living and personal growth. SISTAH Talk understands that women and teenage girls have interests outside their faith and there are women and teens yet working to build their faith. It is our goal that readers connect with the articles and grow in spirit and in truth. SISTAH Talk is committed to the content being biblically sound and practical, and an avenue for readers to apply the Word to their lives, how to grow in the Word and stimulate their intellect.
This is an open invitation for submissions. We are looking to address all areas of:
* ~ A SISTAH's Lifestyle (Life Coaching Principles)
* ~ Living the Victorious & Blessed Life (Spirituality)
* ~ Word on the Street (Relationships & Dating Principles)
* ~ The SISTAH's Closet (Fashion)
* ~ Domestic Violence & Abuse Issues
* ~ Virtuosity (Marriage & Divorce)
Submission requirements are as follows:
1. Articles must be original. Previously published material is acceptable, however, you (author) must hold the copyright.
2. We have given latitude on the word count for submissions, however, they should not surpass 2 typewritten pages single-spaced.
3. E-Mail submissions are the primary preference for all submissions.
4. You must include your name, mailing address, phone number and e-mail address.
5. Forward submissions to [email protected].
6. Submission deadline is Friday, May 9, 2014 for the June, 2014 issue. You will be notified directly of acceptance of your submissions and when/where they will appear.
PLEASE NOTE THIS IS A NON-COMPENSATED E-MAGAZINE.
Shirah Whitehead, The Breakthrough of Earning Respect Alternatively
Lorra Brown, Reaching a Higher
Level of Success
Prophetess Kelly Crews, A Designer
Tia Norfleet, Champion NASCAR